Add Character, Texture, Charm & Warmth
What look fits your home? Do you want an up north rustic look with knotted pine paneling and character variation, or a more elegant look select grade? Enterprise Wood Products tailors to the look and style you want in tongue and groove paneling for walls and ceilings.
Call Us at 715-369-5700 or Email Us
We Ship Anywhere in the U.S. Personalized Service Guaranteed.
Why Our Tongue and Groove Paneling is the Right Choice For Your Home
- We specialize in hardwood species including hickory, cherry, red oak, white oak, white ash, black ash, birch, butternut, and more
- Customize an appearance for your home. Rustic wood grades contain knots and the most color and character variation. Select wood grades have few knots and are more uniform in color and character.
- 3/4” thickness provides solid rich beauty and feel of real wood.
- Board widths of 3” – 8” or a mixture of random widths.
- Random lengths of 16”-96” minimizes waste.
- We can manufacture paneling with a tongue and groove on all 4 sides for easy installation and accurate fit.
- All wood paneling is sanded to remove defects from previous operations and gives you the best possible finishing surface.
- Save time with our pre-finishing option and receive wood paneling ready to install. We use only the finest coatings providing the most durable of finishes.
- No order is too small or too big. We pride our ability to meet any need: large or small, stock or custom tongue and groove paneling.
Visit our Photo Gallery for more great tongue and groove paneling design ideas. Browse our wood trim and hardwood flooring selection to compliment your beautiful tongue and groovewood paneling. Checkout our standard paneling profiles.
We take pride in offering personalized attention. It’s easy to get a quote: Call us at 715-369-5700, fill out our Contact Form or visit our showroom at 3145 County Highway G in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Not from the Rhinelander, Wisconsin area? No problem. Let us quote you incredibly low shipping rates.
About Decorative Wood Wainscoting
Wainscoting, a type of paneling that is placed on the lower half of walls, has been used since colonial times. Despite its historical aspect, wainscoting remains a popular wall covering today. Decorative wainscoting can be installed at different heights depending on the desired look. More traditional wainscoting extends up a bit higher. Our tongue and groove paneling is perfect for all wall wainscoting applications.