Reclaimed Wood Paneling
Enjoy the Unique Quality & History of Reclaimed Wood
** We are currently pursuing new sources for reclaimed wood, so some of the reclaimed wood products featured on our website may be unavailable at this time. **
Paneling from centuries ago had a distinctive character that we can recreate for your home. Reclaimed wood paneling has a distinguishable look because of the environment in which it was inventoried for the last 100 years, as well as generally being from old growth trees.
Our Reclaimed Wood Paneling Features:
- Current reclaimed wood species available: Pine, Oak, Douglas Fir, & Weathered gray barn board (pine)
- 3/4” thickness provides solid rich beauty and feel of real wood. Stress relief grooves on the bottom keep wood stable from dry winter and humid summer conditions.
- Random flooring lengths of 16” – 96” minimize waste.
- Tongue and groove on all four sides ensures easy installation and accurate fit of your reclaimed wood paneling.
- Save time with our pre-finishing option. Receive your reclaimed wood paneling ready to install. We use the finest of coatings providing the most durable of finishes.
- Contact us for free sample product.
How Wood Salvaged From a 19th Century Building Becomes Flooring & Paneling in Your Home
We partner with companies who salvage (reclaim) wood from old structures that are no longer useful as a building. Because we work closely with these deconstruction specialists, you will be able to tell the historical story behind your reclaimed wood flooring or paneling.
We carefully remove nails, bolts and debris to prepare the wood for the milling process. After milling the reclaimed wood, our craftsmen hand-finish each board individually to create a one-of-a-kind look for you.
We achieve your desired look with various finishing techniques:
- Leave the original rough-sawn surface intact OR planing it to a smooth surface
- Sand the wood lightly for a rough, rustic look OR sand it heavily for a more smooth, refined look.
- Stain the wood dark OR enhance the natural color with tongue oil.
Reclaimed wood paneling will bring unique style & warmth to your home.
Advantages of using old wood salvaged from a 19th century building for your flooring:
Reclaimed wood flooring is growing in popularity because it offers homeowners something a little different for their home. Each board has its own unique character or personality with distinguishing authentic nail holes, markings, and patina that tell its life story. Our reclaimed wood is of higher quality than anything else on the market today. Reclaimed, antique wood has been through decades of seasonal expanding and contracting cycles, making it an extremely stable wood. Reclaimed wood flooring is unique and filled with classic charm.