Home improvement projects can be much more budget-friendly if you do-it-yourself (DIY)! Here are some great videos and/or step-by-step instructions that we found on the internet for great DIY home projects.
- How to Liquid-Refinish Hardwood Floors (by DIYnetwork)
Refurbishing a wood floor with liquid refinishers is a great way to revive a floor and give it new luster without having to completely refinishing the floor by sanding.
- How to Install Hardwood Floors on a Budget (by Budget Dumpster)
If you’re tired of letting installation prices scare you away from your glossy, hardwood dreams, it’s time to take the nail gun into your own hands.
- Repairing Drywall (by PlanItDIY)
No matter how big or small it is, a hole in the wall is an unsightly blemish that won’t go away by itself. Watch this video to learn how to fix everything from small nail pops, to large gaping holes in drywall.
- How to Install Tongue & Groove Paneling on Walls or Ceilings (by Enterprise Wood Products)
Step by step instructions for how to install tongue and groove wood paneling on walls or ceilings for an easy do-it-yourself project.
- Deck Maintenance 1(Wash & Repair) (by PlanItDIY)
Before you start staining your wooden deck, take time to make the necessary repairs and clean deck boards. You’ll be glad you did when you see the finished results. This video demonstration shows you the basics of repairing and cleaning deck boards.
- Deck Maintenance 2 (Sanding & Staining) (by PlanItDIY)
Without proper maintenance, a wooden deck won’t last long. Protect your deck and keep it looking like new by refinishing it and giving it a fresh coat of stain. This deck maintenance video shows the basics of sanding and staining a wooden deck.
- Installing Cable Railings (by DeckMagazine)
Cable railings are a great option when you don’t want your view obstructed by a railing.
- How to Measure Square Footage (by Enterprise Wood Products)
How to measure square footage to calculate amount of wood needed for a project.