What Tongue & Groove Paneling Look Fits Your Home?
Do you want an up north rustic look with knotted pine paneling and character variation, or a more elegant look select grade? Enterprise Wood Products tailors to the look and style you want in tongue and groove paneling for walls and ceilings.
Rustic wood grades contain sound knots and the most color & character variation. There may be small cracks less than 1/8” wide and will not continue through entire piece or compromise integrity of board. Some species may contain “pith” if board was cut closer to the center of tree and will not be considered a defect, but a character trait.
Select wood grades have very small infrequent tight knots and are more uniform in color & character.
*All Tongue and Groove profiles contain relief cuts on back of piece and are not reversible*
Widths/Face Coverage: 2-1/4” , 3”, 4” , 5”, 6” , 7”
• Standard pricing is based on a 3, 4, 5” pattern of equal lineal footages.
• Product available in select widths for an additional charge and pending availability.
Lengths: Random lengths of 12” to 96” minimizes waste.
• Specific Lengths available upon request for an additional charge and pending availability.
• Available end-matched or not end-matched.
Texturing Options: Unsanded, Sanded, Century Sawn, Wire Brushed
Featured Home Tour
- Reclaimed Pine Flooring
- Cedar Trim
- Natural Edge Pine Siding
- Reclaimed Hemlock Shelving
- Reclaimed Timber Railings
- Reclaimed Pine Stairs
- Reclaimed Hemlock Paneling
- Handcrafted Wood Doors
- Custom Handcrafted Vanities
Tongue & Groove Paneling Choices
Click on a wood species to see different textures and stains.